Sunday 9 June 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt - Womens Running

I was in the grocery store today, walking by the magazine rack and noticed Jennifer Love Hewitt on the cover of Womens running. I'm into running and find am attracted to women runners, so of course I had to stop and take a longer look.  Glad I did because it brought back a lot of memories.  Since I first noticed her in "I know what you did last summer" there has been a lot of time spent checking her out in maxim and other magazines, a lot of time spent with a raging erection with her on my mind, and a fair volume of cum shot on carpets, keyboards, monitors, in socks.... you get the picture! :)

I love sexy runners!


Really hot outfit.  Great ass and legs!

Loving the arch in the small of her back.  Very sexy!


Awesome bod!



Beautiful!

Very pretty!


Wow,  great abs.  This is probably one of the sexiest scenes she's done.



Beautiful face...


This one gives me erections like old times!  Sexy legs cross legged in jeans!


Looking great in jeans!


No comments:

Post a Comment