Wednesday 16 January 2013

I need to learn to lucid dream

Saw this post about lucid dreaming:
http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/3141-the-science-of-lucid-dreaming.html

This looks like something I want to learn.  The first thing I would lucid dream about is one of my co-workers wife.  She's tall, slim, blonde and looks fucking awesome in jeans.  Amazing legs and ass.  Really nice person, but damn, those legs and ass...  I'll be lucid dreaming about her on her knees that's for sure.

Because my fantasies about her don't cut it any more, I need to take this to the next step, and I think that it is lucid dreaming.  Those beautiful lips wrapped around my cock,  pumping my cock slowing in and out of her mouth, and then the peice de resistance - cumming in her beautiful mouth and all over her pretty face.



No comments:

Post a Comment