Wednesday 30 January 2013

Latest Dream - Bubble Gum Tits?!

Last night I remembered my latest dream.  As my research into lucid dreaming shows,  you should be writing down your dreams, to help you remember, and note the oddities in the dream that would indicate to you, while in the dream state, that you are dreaming.

So this dream was a fairly short one.  I'm not sure where it takes place, but it involves a girl named Sarah, who works for the same organization I do, but in another office.  The whole dream was pretty strange..

We were making out for some time, and then I start blowing into her mouth, as if performing CPR, and it causes her breasts to expand,  like as if I was blowing a bubble with chewing gum. And, in fact, the appearance of her breasts when expanding looked just like it.

The other strange bit was that ever time I looked at her face, between making out, her face would be a little different each time.  I never took notice while in the dream state, it's just something i recall afterwards.

.... and that was the whole dream....

so with that, here's some pics of girls and bubble gum.









No comments:

Post a Comment